- Salesperson 1 shows up two hours late to an appointment with no call, email, or explanation upon arrival.
- Salesperson 2 backtracks on prior, written, sales programs, resorting to name-calling in the process.
- Salesperson 3 “drops in” unannounced and offers no focus/value.
- Salesperson 4 fails to return phone calls and emails – and allows his staff to justify the behavior.
- Salesperson 5 uses the same canned message for every type of prospective customer.
I know sales quite well. I engage with salespeople all day long. I also sell.